You want the best for your child – especially when it comes to functional and skill development.
And there are funding opportunities available to help cover the cost of therapy.
While our wish here at JDN Center for Children is that the provincial government support families immediately upon a child’s Autism diagnosis, that funding isn’t always available from the onset.
Learn more about the funding opportunities available for a child diagnosed with ASD by coming in to meet with us. Contact us today at email@example.com
Here are a few funding opportunities for children diagnosed with autism.
- Ontario Government Funding
- Funding is provided through the Ministry of Child and Youth Services
- If you or your spouse is a member of your employer’s group health benefits plan you will most likely have psychological insurance which can be used to help pay for therapy, parent training, and assessments.
- Medical Disability Tax Credit
- Canadian Residents, please speak to your accountant re. Disability Tax Credit