We’re growing again here at the JDN Center for Children and we’re currently hiring one full-time IBI/ABA therapist position beginning in August.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Here are the job details:
IBI/ABA Therapist Position
Responsibilities and Scope:
• Providing one on one IBI/ABA therapy
• Currently our center, located in Perth requires immediate staffing. However, due to client needs staff may be required to work out of center.
• Specific training and supervision will be provided
• Liaise with parents regarding daily activities and programs
• Data Collection and Graphing
• Experience and knowledge of ABA therapy, including data collection
• Experience in dealing with behaviors is a MUST
• Experience with a variety of learners (early, intermediate, advanced ASD, Global Delay, and ADHD) is an asset
• A Valid Driver’s License
• Use of a vehicle and willingness to work in rural setting to meet clients’ needs
• Police Vulnerability Sector Check
• CPR/First aid
• Ability to work independently and communicate with staff and parents effectively
• Graduate from the Autism Behavior Science Program from St. Lawrence or Algonquin College
Please send your resume to Amanda Neadow, President/CEO of JDN Center for Children at email@example.com